What is Our Pledge of Accountability?
We require our associates, business partners, and service providers who manage your personal information to do so properly and in accordance with our policies.
What Type of Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following categories of personal information. Not all categories may be collected about every individual:
- Personal identifiers, such as first and last name and country of residence
- Device and online identifiers and related information, such as email address
- Internet, application, and network activity, such as cookie IDs and browser visits
- Employment information, such as company name, website, and job title
- Individual preferences and characteristics, such as your technology goals
How Do We Collect Information?
- Provided directly by you
- Collected from a device associated with you
- Collected from an external third-party source
Walmart Commerce Technologies collects personal information about you when you interact with the Site. The information we may collect includes:
- First and last name;
- Email address; and
- Other information you provide us.
Information Collected From a Device Associated with You
We may automatically collect personal information from devices that you use to interact with the Site, as well as from your interaction with emails that we send to you. The personal information we automatically collect may include your IP address, browser type, device type, the webpage you visited before coming to the Site, pages you visited before coming to the Site, when and for how long you visited the Site, and similar information, which we collect through cookies, beacons, and other technologies. The information we automatically collected will be associated with any personal information that you have provided to us.
Information We Collect from Third-Party Sources
We may receive personal information about you from other sources to help us correct or supplement and help us improve our services to you, prevent or detect fraud, and for other business purposes as permitted by law.
How Do We Use Information We Collect About You?
Walmart Commerce Technologies may use the personal information it collects about your for a number of purposes, including:
- To fulfill requests and obligations related to our relationship;
- To contact you about the services offered by walmartcommercetech.com;
- To conduct marketing and personalization;
- To conduct business analysis, such as analytics, projections, identifying areas for operational improvement;
- To update our operational and technical functionality;
- To fulfill our legal functions and obligations;
- To protect the security and integrity of our websites and our business; and
- To help prevent fraud.
If you decide any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing and promotional materials from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications you receive from us. You may also contact us at CommerceTech@walmart.com to make your request to unsubscribe from further marketing emails from the respective Site.
When We Share and Disclose Personal Information
Walmart Commerce Technologies also may share your personal information with third-party service providers who perform services and functions on our behalf to support our interactions with you.
Walmart Commerce Technologies may share your personal information with other third parties, including law enforcement authorities, where we determine that doing so is appropriate to:
- Enforce our Terms of Service;
- Protect our property, services, and legal rights, and the rights of others;
- Provide maintenance services, database management, and similar site-related services;
- Prevent physical harm to persons or the property of others;
- prevent fraud or other illegal activity against walmartcommercetech.com and others; support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- comply with subpoenas, court orders, or similar legal processes, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators and courts; or
- comply with any and all applicable laws.
Other than as described above, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
Aggregated, Non-Identifying Information: walmartcommercetech.com may share aggregated information that is not individually identifiable (or personal information) with third parties for any purpose including industry analysis and demographic analysis.
We also may use "pixel tags," "web beacons," and other technologies on the Site to collect usage, demographic, and geographic location data, which allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. Some internet browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome) offer their own opt outs for interest-based advertising. The ad networks and ad service providers we participate with may not recognize these opt outs. Information about how to opt out of certain online interest-based advertising is available from the Digital Advertising Alliance at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
How Do We Secure Your Personal Information?
Walmart Commerce Technologies has implemented an information security program that includes administrative, technical and physical controls designed reasonably to safeguard your personal information.
Business Transfers and Corporate Changes
We reserve the right to disclose, sell, or transfer all information related to the Site, including personal information:
- to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Site; or
- in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring; the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets.
Information We Transfer
Services Offered in Europe
The Site are directed to operations in the United States. Walmart Commerce Technologies does not offer services in Europe or the European Economic Area.
How Do We Protect the Privacy of Children Online?
The Site is a general audience website not directed at children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information.
Contact our Privacy Office with any questions or comments about this Policy or about how we handle your personal information.
The Privacy Office’s address is:
Privacy Office, MS #0160
702 SW 8th Street
Bentonville, AR 72716-0160
e-mail us: email@example.com
What Are Your California Privacy Rights?
If you are a California resident and have an established business relationship with us, you can request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the calendar year immediately preceding the request. To request a list of third parties to whom we may share personal information for their marketing purposes and the categories of information we may disclose, please mail your request to the address listed below:
Mail: Corporate Privacy
Privacy Office, MS #0160
702 SW 8th Street
Bentonville, AR 72716-0160
How Will I Know if this Policy Changes?